Inka’s Blood is a tour and trekking operator based in Cusco, Peru. We offer innovative tour and hiking options in Cusco and surrounding regions to travellers of all backgrounds. We were born from the idea of wishing to change the way we travel. We are proud of our cultural heritage, colourful traditions, beautiful landscapes and rich culinary expertise and are dedicated to share it all with travellers around the world. We believe we can travel with purpose anywhere we go and commit ourselves to offering the most authentic experiences possible.
- We offer travel experiences focused on traditions, cultural exchange and a love for nature. By implementing sustainable practices that are both socially conscious and environmentally friendly, we offer our travel experiences to travelers wishing to experience new places in meaningful ways and with a purpose.
- To change the way we travel.
Inka’s Blood is based in environmental protection and care, all made possible by highly qualified teamwork in the charge of our leaders who establish clear goals and expectations, in this way manifesting excursions for our visitors which are ethical and conscientious.
We also consider the themes of the constant training courses in our company of vital importance, and they have already contributed to personal and professional growth of every collaborator. The proof of this is in the excellent experiences, testimonies, and recommendations of every traveller.
We are committed to offering an excellent service which brings to fruition the expectations and unique experiences and our clients.
As the key to our success, we put into practice the following ethical values:
- Passion. We are passionate about our traditions, culture and mystic landscapes. Even more so, we are passionate to share all of our colourful traditions and living history to travellers from all over the world.
- Innovation. Peru is the land of hidden-gems. Our team is always in search of new experiences, off the beaten paths and unique sights to offer like-minded travellers looking for their next big adventure.
- Transparency. Our team operates with the highest levels of transparency. We believe in sustainable and responsible travel. To do so, we implement socially conscious and environmentally friendly practices whenever possible for the benefit of our travelers, employees and business partners.
- Authenticity. Our culture, traditions and surrounding landscapes are one of a kind. We strive to offer tours and services that strictly portray all of our cultural richness in its truest of nature. We love genuine experiences and interactions.
Why Us Inkas Blood
- We value quality over quantity. We are not fond of large crowds and operate all of our services with limited numbers. In doing so, we guarantee that all tours and services keep their authenticity and you can enjoy every bit of it without time constraints or crowds.
- We pay attention to detail. Details are the key. Our customer service begins with your first chat, phone call, email or comment. We design and tailor all of our services thinking about every little detail to guarantee your utmost comfort during your time with us.
- We provide what we offer. No scams or gimmicks. We deliver just as advertised and make sure you experience the service exactly as it was confirmed. We ensure traveller safety. We do not take your safety and well-being lightly. We make sure to send some of the best, highly trained guides in the region, ensure all of our transportation meets safety regulations, and include first-aid kits in our services.
- We focus on the human connection. Our operations would be nothing without our excellent team of experts and of course, you! We value every interaction possible, are always readily available for any enquiry you may have and appreciate your feedback and constructive criticisms. We are here for you and will grow thanks to you.